The Rubi ND-7″ READY Table Tile Saw is a portable desktop cutter perfect for professional cutting of glazed stoneware tile. It is also suitable for the occasional cutting of porcelain stoneware tile. ND-7 “READY has a 4.8 A motor equipped with a thermal protector and includes, as standard, a 7″ blade for cutting all types of ceramic tiles and has a transparent plastic splash guard that increases visibility while cutting. The cutting table of the ND-7 ” Ready Table Tile Saw is made of stainless steel and has a folding side that will facilitate the execution of miter cuts, on-site, at both 22.5º and 45º.
- Adjustable stainless-steel table with tilting capabilities for 22.5° and 45° miter cuts.
- Aluminum fence with a single-action clamping lever for fast setup of repetitive cuts.
- Angle guide glides smoothly along the aluminum fence for 0° to 45° diagonal cuts.
- Clear splash guard provides a clear view of the blade and the cut line.
- Direct drive induction motor with thermal protection.
- 20″ straight cut capacity, up to 12″ x 12″ for diagonal cuts.
- Maximum cutting depth of 1-1/4″ (3/4″ for miter cuts)
- Reinforced feet with grip on the underside to avoid slipping
- Premium Arrowhead 7in. diamond blade included for fast and smooth cut
- Voltage: 120V / 60 Hz
- Motor: .75 HP
- RPM: 3,450
- Amperage: 4.8 A
- Dimensions: 22.7 x 17.6 x 10.4 in
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.
- Cutting Length: 20 in (13 in for diagonal cuts)
- Cutting Height: 1.25 in
- Blade Diameter: 7 in
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in