ProKnee 0714 Custom Knee Pads were designed for all flooring installers along with many other construction professionals. ProKnee 0714 Custom Knee Pads offer you a superior fit while having maximum protection. These knee pads allow you to work longer and pain free with the patented shin support system that takes pain and stress off knee joints. ProKnee offers 2 foam thicknesses. Over 75% of customers prefer the 1″ foam insert that allows for maximum protection. If your C measurement exceeds 17.5″ it is recommended to order the Wide model.
- The #1 knee pad brand for flooring and construction professionals for over 25 years
- Patented shin support system takes pain and stress off knee joints
- Shin to knee contact are molds were based off a real human
- Made to natural shape of kneeling position to allow kneeling for longer time periods.
- Knee pads are easy to take on and off in seconds with quick release buckles
- The no wrinkle liner keeps the foam insert clean and moisture free
- 100% rebuildable with parts kits and even manufacturer rebuilds
- 1″ foam inserts are recommended as they provide maximum protection
- Available in 18 lengths and 2 widths
- Adjustable straps
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty
Sizing: also see photos for details
- Remove shoes/work boots
- Measure from the floor (A) to the top of your knee cap (B) while keeping your leg straight. Round down to the nearest size. (A – B = 22.75″ round down to 22.5″)
- Measure around the widest part of your calf muscle while wearing work pants (C). Round up to the nearest size (C = 13.25″ round up too 13.5″)
- If your C Measurement exceeds 17.5″, it is recommended to order Wide model.