Alpha Diamond Blades Tile Tools, Equipment & Accessories
Alpha Diamond Blades
Diamond tile saw blades are designed to cut various types of tile, including porcelain, ceramic, stone, glass, granite, marble, and refractory. These blades may be utilized with tile saws, table saws, power hand saws, masonry saws, and grinders. They provide a smooth, sharp cut without chipping. At Tile This, we are your source for numerous diamond blade options, including Alpha tile blades.
Our Selection of Alpha Diamond Blades
The various Alpha Tools diamond blades we offer for the powerful and precision cutting of various materials include:
- Alpha Tools 3-3/8″ Cordless Saw Glass Blades are Alpha wet diamond blade products designed for use with batter powered saws. It cuts glass with precision without chipping.
- Alpha Tools 3-3/8″ Cordless Saw Tile Blades are designed for both wet and dry cutting of ceramic tile. It provides easy cutting and works with battery powered saws.
- Alpha Tools BladeMaster Blades are designed for cutting cured concrete and have a segmented blade design.
- Alpha Tools Contour Blade for Marbles are designed and manufactured for cutting limestone and marble sinkholes in addition to other curve cutting tasks.
- Alpha Tools Contour Blades for Granite are designed specifically to cut granite sinkholes. This blade also performs well for various types of curved cutting requirements involving engineered stone and other types of hard marble.
- Alpha Tools Eclipse II Blades are used for general purpose cutting of common building materials such as tile, concrete, and masonry.
- Alpha Tools Eclipse Q Blades are utilized to cut common building materials such as concrete, tile, and masonry. As versatile blades, they provide clean cuts for block, brick, tile, natural stone, slate, and concrete cleanly and accurately.