Alpha Tools PSC-150 Miter Cutting Kit accommodates the 6″ PSC-150 Stone Cutter making straight cuts as well as miter cuts. This carriage has three templates included that assist the install of the stone cutter for left side or right side miter cutting and straight cutting. If you have two sets (Stone Cutter & Carriage Assembly) setup in each direction on the same guide rail, you can cut a V and the edges would be ready for lamination. If you have a single setup (Stone Cutter & Carriage Assembly), the guide rail need only be setup once on the material. The Stone Cutter can then be positioned to create a miter cut, then repositioned for a second miter cut to create the V. See what is included with the Alpha Tools PSC-150 Miter Cutting Kit below.
- One system for straight, curve and miter cuts
- Precise miter cuts for laminated waterfall edge and book matching
- Miter Cut 3/4” (2cm) material with ease
- One-time easy setup on the guide rail allows for two different miter cut positions for lamination prep
- Save time and increase shop productivity
- PSC-150 Wet Stone Cutter
- PSC-150 Standard accessories (inc. Eclipse II Blade)
- 6″ Carriage Assembly
- 4′ Guide Rail
- 7′ Guide Rail
- 12′ Guide Rail
- Surface Protection Tape (BAB0650)
- 5480-5100 (PSC-150)
- 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- 32 CFM / 1HP air consumption min.
- 48 CFM / 2HP air consumption max.
- 8,500 RPM (no load)
- 3/8″ NPSM air inlet
- 1/4″ BSPP water inlet
- 7/8″ (22mm) arbor
- Max. HP – 2HP
- 6″ max cutting disc diameter
How to Make Miter Cuts Fast & Easy