Alpha Tools Profiler V-Series was designed for fabricators that need to deal with the variety of thicknesses that is inherent in all stone slabs. Whether you are working with granite, engineered stone, concrete, porcelain, crystallized glass, marble or limestone and the slab has a specified thickness, such as 1-1/4” (3cm), the nature of the material does not always match the exact specification. To piece together long slabs for countertops that are not uniform in thickness, is a difficult task for any fabricator. In the past, the fabricator would have to calibrate the thicker slab to match the other slabs being used. The Alpha Tools Profiler V-Series was designed to create a bullnose edge profile that will eliminate the time-consuming calibration process. Alpha Profiler V-Series will work on all popular water-fed polishers including the AWP-158 and VSP-320 wet polishers. V-Series Profilers are available in 5 different sizes all with 5/8″-11 threading. Nylon guide available.
- Create a perfect bullnose/roundover edge treatment
- Use on granite, engineered stone, marble, limestone, concrete, crystallized glass/porcelain slabs and porcelain pavers
- Eliminate the time-consuming calibration process for seamed pieces
- Nylon guide and rotary touchier assures the edges are uniform
- Equipped with a 5/8”-11 female thread and internal water passage holes
- Fits on all popular water-fed polishers
- 3/4″ PFV201 – 3,500 RPM
- 1-1/4″ PFV301 – 3,500 RPM
- 1-1/2″ PFV401 – 3,500 RPM
- 2″ PFV501 – 6,000 RPM
- 2-3/8″ PFV601 – 6,000 RPM
Click here to see the Alpha V-Series Profilers in action.