Alpha Tools Diamond Hand Pads are used to perform convenient, on-site polishing, on materials such as glass, ceramics, marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo and quartz surfaces. This system is available in two bond types: electroplated and resin.
- Electroplated Grits: This type of pad uses nickel plating technology to hold each individual diamond in place and is available in 60, 150, 300 and 500 grits.
- Resin Grits: This type has a finer diamond grit than electroplated pads. The resin bond is coated on a special backing material and is available in 1000, 2000 and 3000 grits best suited for honing to polishing.
- Convenient, on-site polishing, on materials
- Use on glass, porcelain, ceramics, marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo and quartz surfaces
- Two bond types to provide the best possible finish
- Available in electroplated and resin grits
- Grits range from #60 to #3000
- Available in a 7 hand pad kit including one of each grit
- 60gr – DHP0060 electroplated
- 150gr – DHP0150 electroplated
- 300gr – DHP0300 electroplated
- 500gr – DHP0500 electroplated
- 1000gr – DHP1000 resin
- 2000gr – DHP2000 resin
- 3000gr – DHP3000 resin
Click here to see the Alpha Tools Diamond Hand Pads in action.