NobleSealant 250 Waterproofing Sealant is a sealant used to seam sheets together, seal penetrations, drains, edges, or corners. NobleSealant 250 Waterproofing Sealant provides a seal between the waterproof sheet membrane and the clamping ring drain. Used as a concealed terminal edge and flashing sealant. NobleSealant 250 also adheres preformed corners to the waterproofing membrane or studs. It is a low VOC product used for seaming and sealing. NobleSealant 250 is a thermo-setting elastomeric hybrid polymer that is unaffected by water when cured. This material is a moisture cure product which can allow for flood testing in 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on environmental conditions. Available in 10.3 ounce tubes. Covers approximately 40 linear feet per tube with a 3/16″ bead.
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber – high solids
- Excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight and weathering
- Unaffected by exposure to water after it has cured
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic & rubber
- Fills cracks, voids, and seams prior to using a liquid waterproofing material
- Broad temperature use range