Noble ValueSeal Waterproofing Membrane is Nobles newest, ultra-thin, cost-effective sheet membrane for interior waterproofing of floors and walls. Designed for bonded waterproofing applications in both residential and commercial construction. Noble ValueSeal is a composite sheet membrane manufactured from Polyethylene with non-woven polyester fabric laminated to both sides. Noble ValueSeal Waterproofing Membrane is Nobles thinnest waterproofing membrane with a thickness of 16mil. ValueSeal has superior characteristics compared to other thin waterproofing sheet membranes on the market.
- Available in 3′ and 6′ widths
- Thin, lightweight, flexible
- Holds a crease
- For commercial and residential use
- Can be applied with modified thin-set or NobleBond EXT
- Seam using NobleSealant 150 or latex modified thin-set
- Suitable for concrete and plywood substrates
- Crack isolation
- Translucent, easily see coverage of bonding agent
- Plumbing code approved
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- 3′ x 33.3′ = 100 sq ft.
- 3′ x 100′ = 300 sq ft.
- 6′ x 66.7′ = 400 sq ft.