The Bucket Butler is another weapon for your battle against construction dust when mixing. Breathe less dust, save clean-up time, and keep the homeowners happy – whether it’s your family or your clients. Bucket Butler is the only tool of its kind designed to pull dust from all sides of the bucket when mixing. When used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, the Bucket Butler can eliminate over 99% of harmful airborne dust created by mixing many dry materials such as thinset, drywall compounds, and floor leveler.
- 8 air suction vents around the inner rim
- Fits on most standard 5 gallon buckets
- Dual piece construction for convenient cleaning
- 2.5″ dust port that fits most shop vacuum hoses
- Minimizes prep and clean-up time
- Facilitates a professional and clean job site
- Supports OSHA Table 1 compliance
- Provides flexibility to mix indoors and outdoors
- Extends the working time with mixed materials
- Increases productivity by reducing the length of trips to a mixing station
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1.13 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16″ x 16″ x 4″
- Material: Polypropylene
Click (here) to see the Bucket Butler in action and how it will keep you and your coworkers safe from airborne dust created by mixing.