Alpha Tools VFlex Sanding Discs are perfect for paint, coating, oxide and rust removal, grinding burr and chamfering on the edge of steel, stainless steel, and contoured surfaces. The VFlex has a flexible, rubber-sandwiched cushion body that dramatically reduces unpleasant noise and vibrations. The Alpha Tools VFlex Sanding Discs follows the surface curve with ease as well as offers long life and high performance reducing downtime replacing tooling. It’s also ideal to shape natural and engineered stones and glass. Available in 5″ and 7” with 7/8” arbor or with 5/8”-11 zinc hub.
- Perfect for Paint, Coating, Oxide and Rust Removal, Grinding Burr and Chamfering on the Edge of Steel, Stainless Steel and Contoured Surfaces
- Use on Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Stone, Ceramic and Composite Materials
- Flexible Sandwich Construction Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Ideal for Shaping Natural/Engineered Stone and Glass
Sizes and Grits:
- 5″ – 5/8″-11 or 7/8″ arbor with 35, 50 or 80 grit – 5,000 MAX RPM
- 7″ – 5/8″-11 or 7/8″ arbor with 35, 50 or 80 grit – 5,000 MAX RPM