Tuscan Leveling System Caps by Pearl Abrasives are a component of a 2-part leveling system designed to eliminate lippage in ceramic and stone installations on both floors and walls.
- Passes standard industrial (TCNA Robinson) compression test.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Installation is up to 3X faster.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
- More profitable for the installer.
- Re-usable caps.
- Recommended for guaged tiles 12″ or larger.
- Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- The Tuscan Leveling System is an innovative product that will greatly assist most anyone in the installation of stone, ceramic, marble, granite and large format slab tiles. It is designed to create a virtual lippage free installation when used on floors or walls.
- System interlocks the tiles, virtually creating a single flat slab surface while the setting material is curing.
- The interlocking design of the system reduces and in most cases eliminates settling from shrinkage, as well as minimizing the possibility of warping.
- System reduces the need to re-lift tiles to add more mud and/or the process of shimming tiles; thus greatly increasing the speed of installation, all the while creating that much desired lippage free mirror surface.
- Tuscan Leveling System Caps are reusable dozens of times.
SPECIFICATIONS: 1/16″ (strap) or up to 1/2″ (with spacers) grout joint.
- TLSCAP200 – 200
- TLSCAP500 – 500