Tuscan Leveling System Guns and Pliers are the tools used in the 2-part leveling system designed to eliminate lippage in ceramic and stone installations on both floors and walls. This leveling system can increase speed of installation by up to 3 times faster.
- TLSGUNST – Standard Installation Tool for Tuscan Leveling System
- TLSERGGUNKIT – Ergonomic performance installation tool kit for Tuscan Leveling System. Include in kit: Installation tool, holster and case.
- TLSERGGUNPR – Ergonomic Premium Installation Tool with case for Tuscan Leveling System
- Tuscan Leveling System Guns and Pliers are specific to the Tuscan Leveling System ONLY
- Passes standard industrial (TCNA Robinson) compression test.
- Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
- Installation is up to 3X faster.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
- More profitable for the installer.
- Re-usable caps.
- Recommended for gauged tiles 12″ or larger.
- Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- The Tuscan Leveling System is an innovative product that will greatly assist most anyone in the installation of stone, ceramic, marble, granite and large format slab tiles. It is designed to create a virtual lippage free installation when used on floors or walls.
- System interlocks the tiles, virtually creating a single flat slab surface while the setting material is curing.
- The interlocking design of the system reduces and in most cases eliminates settling from shrinkage, as well as minimizing the possibility of warping.
- System reduces the need to re-lift tiles to add more mud and/or the process of shimming tiles; thus greatly increasing the speed of installation, all the while creating that much desired lippage free mirror surface.
- Caps are reusable dozens of times.
- Tuscan Leveling System is supplied by Pearl Abrasive
Part Numbers Available: