Schluter Kerdi Drain Flanges are bonding flanges that provides a large contact area for a secure connection to the Kerdi Waterproofing Membrane at the top of the assembly. The standard Kerdi Drain Flanges are attached directly to the waste line. The drain casing is available in PVC and ABS. The plastic drain casings feature a fleece-covered bonding flange. They are available with standard 2″ (50 mm) outlets and attached to the pipe using an appropriate solvent cement. The simple connection to standard drain outlets makes Schluter Kerdi Drain Flanges suitable for new construction and renovation. Kerdi Drain Flanges are one component of the Schluter Shower System and Schluter Drain System. In the Schluter Drain Grate packaging is where you will find your adjustable riser for the Kerdi Drain System. Schluter Standard Drain Grates and Schluter STYLE Drain Grates are sold separately.
- Integrated sloped bonding flange available in PVC or ABS allows for a secure, topical waterproofing connection
- Drain grate can be laterally adjusted to fit the layout of the tile grid and leveled to the tiled surface
- Accommodates wide range of tile thicknesses: 1/4″ (6mm) to 1-1/4″ (32 mm)
- Adjustable grate in stainless steel or various finishes of anodized aluminu
- 1 – flange
- 4 – Kerdi Inside Corners
- 2 – Kerdi Outside Corners
- 1 – 3/4″ Pipe Seal
- 1 – 4 1/2″ Mixing Valve Seal
- PVC – 2″ Outlet
- ABS – 2″ Outlet
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 OR MORE!