Schluter Ditra Uncoupling Membrane is a polyethlyene uncoupling membrane for use as an underlayment in tile and stone flooring installations. Ditra has a grid structure of cut-back cavities and a special anchoring fleece that is laminated to the underside. This fleece allows the thinset to anchor in the uncoupling membrane and create a structure that significantly decreases tile and grout cracks. Schluter Ditra Uncoupling Membrane also provides a waterproofing layer to moisture sensitive subfloors such as OSB and plywood. Ditra is available in custom cuts from sizes of 10 sq/ft up too 300 sq/ft and a full roll of 323 sq/ft. Ditra works best when adhered with one of Schluters Thinset Mortars. Please see manufacturer installation guide.
- Crack prevention of tile and grout
- Can withstand heavy load distribution
- Acts as a waterproofing for moisture sensitive sub-floor materials
- Vented backing for vapor management
- 1/8″ thickness makes transitions to other flooring minimal
- Easy to install
- Tile can be installed immediately after adhesion to subfloor
- Easily cut for custom and intricate cuts.
Acceptable Materials under Ditra:
- Existing vinyl floors
- Structural Planks
- Radiant Heat
Custom Sizes Available:
- 10 sq/ft to 300 sq/ft – 10 sq/ft increments
- 323 sq/ft (Full Roll)