Rubi Delta Leveling System Kit was designed to avoid the creation of installation eyebrows during the installation of ceramic tiles, both on floors and walls. The Rubi Delta Leveling System Kit also prevents the movement of the tiles during the setting of the adhesive and, during installation, the number of corrections in the position of the ceramic tile itself is reduced. The basic principle of the Delta Leveling System is that of pressing the highest piece, until matching its position with the adjacent tiles, thus obtaining a substantial improvement of the surface flatness. Delta Leveling System is a system of clips and wedges, recommended for formats of 12″ x 12″ or greater and varied thicknesses of up to 12, 15 or 20 mm, depending on the model of clip used. The use of the Delta System is fast, easy and intuitive. Once the installation is complete, the elements of the system are removed by impact (kick or mallet), striking the clips always in the direction of the joint. The Delta System wedges can be reused several times. The Rubi Delta Leveling System Pliers is designed to be used both in installation work of horizontal (floor) and vertical (cladding) ceramic tiles. The main function of the Delta leveling pliers is to give the wedge the necessary pressure to allow the leveling of the ceramic tile. 1/32″ clips, 1/16″ clips, 1/8″ clips and wedges also sold separately.
- Packaged in a handy bucket.
- Different models available:
- Pliers are made of steel with ergonomic plastic handles.
- All Rubi Delta System wedges are reusable.
- 6 positions height adjustment according to the thickness of the ceramic tile.
- Protective sleeve on the pliers to avoid damaging the tile.
- Made in PP.
- The kit consists of 1 pliers, 100 strips and 100 reusable wedges.
- 1/32″ Kit (1 pliers, 100 clips, 100 wedges)
- 1/16″ Kit (1 pliers, 100 clips, 100 wedges)