Rubi DC-250 850 Tile Saw is a heavy duty bridge saw designed for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for cutting porcelain tiles or the occasional cutting of natural stone. The motor assembly is mounted on sliding bearings of the DC-250 850 Bridge Saw to offer maximum precision and cutting quality. Machine was designed with Rubi’s Zero Dust technology which is a dust and water containment system drastically reducing diseases caused by inhalation of silica dust. This technology also reduces water consumption minimizing downtime related to changing water on the machine. The removable aluminum tables make cleaning and maintenance of the Rubi DC-250 850 Tile Saw more time effective. All Rubi Tile Saws come with built in wheels to make transportation of the saw easy to do alone. DC-250 850 includes a Arrowhead 10” diamond blade with a continuous rim that allows you to make cuts in ceramic tiles with optimum results and good performance.
- 38″ rip cut
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with controllable waterpump
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for miter cuts.
- Includes diamond disc CEV-SUPERPRO Ø 9.8″ (Ø250 mm)
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminum square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Extruded aluminum tables,removable for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
***PLEASE SEE CART FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY OPTIONS