Alpha Tools Profiler B Series is a profiler wheel for use on granite, engineered stone, concrete, crystallized glass and porcelain slabs. The Profiler B-Series, will produce 3/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” or 3/4” demi-bullnose edge on slabs and tiles. This wet-cutting wheel uses the latest vacuum brazed technology while utilizing diamonds best suited for harder materials. Equipped with a 5/8”-11 female thread and internal water passage holes, the Alpha Tools Profiler B-Series will fit the AIR-680, AWP-158, VSP-320 and other brands of center water-feed polishers. The nylon guide slides along the surface and the rotary touchier controls the depth of cut to make this tool nearly “goof-proof”. Use this wheel to create a perfect roundover edge treatment and polish it with Ceramica EX for a superior professional finish.
- Create a perfect demi-bullnose/roundover edge treatment
- Use on granite, engineered stone, marble, concrete, crystallized glass/porcelain slabs and porcelain pavers
- Great for hardscapes and porcelain pavers
- Nylon guide and rotary touchier assures the proper depth of cut is achieved
- Equipped with a 5/8”-11 female thread and internal water passage holes
- Fits on all popular water-fed polishers
- 3/16″ – PFB051
- 3/8″ – PFB101
- 1/2″ – PFB131
- 3/4″ – PFB201
Click here to see the Alpha Profiler B-Series in action!