Alpha Tools Advantage Metal Lippage Discs are designed specifically for removing floor lippage. Advantage Lippage Discs consist of a group of metal bonded pellets imbedded in a resin compound that contains a sub-abrasive grit on a rigid pad. The resin compound prevents pellet loss and chipping of the stone. The sub-abrasive in the resin compound keeps the metal bonded pellets sharp for consistent performance. Designed for use on the AFP-300’s 17” driver pad, a minimum of 3 discs for each grit are required for the system although as many as 6 can be used for best results. Wet use with the hook and loop back make the application easy. Available in 2 grits, 60 & 150, these discs are the best discs for removing lippage and making the floor completely flat.
- Removal of Lippage for Floor Restoration
- Aggressive Metal Bond Diamond Discs
- The Rigid Pad Consists of Metal Bonded Pellets Imbedded in a Resin Compound Containing a Sub-Abrasive Grit
- Sub-Abrasive Resin Compound Prevents Pellet Loss and Chipping of the Stone
- 3-1/2” Discs are Hook and Loop Backed for Easy Application
- Available in Grits of #60 and #150