Alpha Tools 6″ Guide Rail Carriage Assembly is a part of the Guide Rail System and should be used with the PSC-150 Wet Stone Cutter for straight cuts as well as miter cuts. This carriage has three templates included that assist the install of the stone cutter for left side or right side miter cutting and straight cutting. If you have two sets (Stone Cutter & Carriage Assembly) setup in each direction on the same guide rail, you can cut a V and the edges would be ready for lamination. If you have a single setup (Stone Cutter & Carriage Assembly), the guide rail need only be setup once on the material. The Stone Cutter can then be positioned to create a miter cut, then repositioned for a second miter cut to create the V.
Guide Rails and Cutter sold separately.
- High-quality straight edges constructed of sturdy cast aluminum
- Perform cuts that are straight and true, time after time
- Must-have accessory for Wet/Dry stone cutter and Beveling Auxiliary Base
- Complete system makes precision cutting fast and easy
- Perfect for miter cutting for laminated waterfall edge
- Use with PSC-150